Destination Bromo Ijen Tour from Bali
Bromo has a height of 2392 meters above sea level is located in four regions, namely Probolinggo, Pasuruan, Lumajang, and the District of Malang. This sea of sand in the mountains about 10 m2, this makes the scenery is so amazing, so many local and foreign tourists who traveled purposely to enjoy this natural beauty. History of Mount Bromo is so long, it may be related in a simple graffiti. But in short, a name derived from the Bromo sansakerta meaning Brahma (one of the Hindu god), because the majority of Indonesia at that time was Hindu. Mount Bromo has erupted dozens of times.
Mount Ijen Volcano Trekking Tour
Bromo Ijen Tour from Bali – Mount Ijen is an active volcano located on the border between Banyuangi Regency and Bondowoso Regency, East Java, Indonesia. One of the most famous natural phenomena of Mount Ijen is the crater located at it’s peak. This mountain climbing can be started from several place. Climber can depart from Banyuwangi,this 24-hour excursions bring you to East Java by midnight to start your predawn hike to the summit. Witness this extraordinary natural phenomenon in the darkness and later be treated to superb views inside Ijen Crater. Bring your camera to capture the sight and meet local sulphur miner who toil on the mountain. Numbers are limited to ensure a small-group experience . We will start the trekk at 01.30 am from Paltuding with local guide . The climb for about 2 hours to reach to the top of Mount Ijen. From the crater rim, the guide will take you down to see the blue fire fight on the edge of the acidic lake (temperature of the lake +- 40C : ph 0,5 max deep +-200m ) . To reach the blue fire you have to climb on rocky and slipery stone.
Bromo Ijen Tour From Bali Price :
- $250/person (Minimum 2 person)
- More than 2 people get more discount.
Itinerary for Bromo Ijen Tour from Bali
Day One :
- 19:00pm – Pick up from your accomodation / hotel, drive to the Gilimanuk port
- 23:00 am – Arrive at Gilimanuk port, for the dinner you take in Bali or in Java
- 24:00 pm – Arrive at Ketapang Port continue drive around 1.5 hours to the Starting Point at Mount Ijen
- 01.30 am – Small brief from the guide for preparing the all stuff to hike, just follow the guide intruction.
- 06:00 am – Arrive at the Crater to take some picture, going to the top to see around the mountain and stunning sunrise view from the top and then back to the car park
- 08:00 am – Arrive at the car park and get indonesian food and having a cup of coffee for the breakfast and then ready to drive to the Bromo Point.
Day Two :
- 10:00 am – Drive to Bromo Village, will take around 6-7 hours, on the way we will stop for small break and take local food for Lunch
- 16:00 pm – Arrive at Accomodation, for take a rest before continue to the Mount Bromo, it is free time.
Day Three :
Mount Bromo Sunrise Penanjakan
- 03:00 am – Wake up for the Sunrise to the Penanjakan Sunrise Point, We will use the 4-WD to reach the Penanjakan Point.
- 06:30 am Driver to the down for hiking to the Mount Bromo Cater, from the car park you have to walk around 2 km, there horse service you can pay 100k to the point if you are not in walking.
- 09:00 am – Back to the Accomodation, taking shower and Breakfast before we start drive back to Bali
- 10:00 am – Drive Back to Ketapang Port, Will take around 6-7 hours, We stop somewhere for take lunch.
- 16:00 pm – Cross the Island
- 18:00 pm – Arrive at Gilimanuk Port
- 22:00 pm – Arrive at the Hotel ( depend of your hotel location and also traffic jam)
Bromo Ijen Tour Packages Included :
- Transportation with air-conditioned
- Full petrol
- Return ticket for Ferry
- English Speaking Driver
- 4-WD Jeep to see Sunrise at Penanjakan at Bromo
- All entrance Fee to the Mount Ijen and Bromo
- Donation, Parking Fee
- Trekking equipment at Ijen ( flash light, Gas Masker
- English Speaking Local Guide for Ijen Trekk
- For Mount Bromo we no need guide. First the driver will drop you at Sunrise Point and then bring you to mount Bromo sandy landscape.
- 2 times Breakfast
- Drinking Water
- 1 Night Accomodation at Bromo
Pick Up and Drop off :
- Surabaya – Bromo – Ijen -Surabaya
- Surabaya – Bromo – Ijen
Additional Info :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to wear long pants, sports shoes, a sweater (sweatshirt or jumper) , gloves and hat during mount ijen blue fire trekking
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints ,asthma or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be notified of your exact pick up time after reconfirmation
- Exercise or physical activity is recommended one day before trekk
Cancellation Policy :
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Please contacts whatsapp